In this video, we reveal the Top 5 Facts You May Not Know About Boost Oxygen - and some of them may surprise you! Including - Boost Oxygen is 95% pure oxygen, but what is the other 5%? 


Topics: oxygen questions common questions video-only information & research boost oxygen videos

Share This Article

Written by Bill Banks